About Twin Bay
All of our Licensed Massage Therapists are graduates of Blue Heron Academy of Healing Arts & Sciences.
They have studied Medical Massage Therapy with the instruction of human biology principles, anatomical science and the use of hands for soft tissue relaxation, recovery and rehabilitation.
All are members of the American Manual Medicine Association, and are clinically trained as allied health professionals to work with patients of all ages - infants to elderly.
Benefits of Massage
- Restores normal use and function to specific problem areas
- Reduces inflammation, spasms and stress
- Relieves pain, mental and physical fatigue
- Improves joint mobility
- Stimulates the immune system
- Speeds muscle recovery time
More about us
- I bill for Auto Accidents
- I am handicap accessible
- I do many community charity events
- Gift certificates are available
- I support the Grand Traverse Catholic School TRIP program
- We accept credit cards, visa, mastercard, discover